The campsite « La Ferme de Lann Hoedic *** » situated 800 m from the Roaliguen beach is the ideal center for access to many pedestrian, cycle or equestrian paths on the Rhuys Peninsula. We welcome all walkers and cyclists, for a restful stay.
We are situated on the famous GR34, also called "the path of the customs officers", which winds along the coast of Brittany for more than 1800 km offering exceptional viewpoints on the sea and the Breton coast.
The campsite is also on the Green Way circuit, the V5 and the Littoral, a Breton cycle path which goes from Roscoff to Saint-Nazaire passing through the Rhuys Peninsula.
There are numerous local cycle and pedestrian paths which will allow you to discover the region. You can find them on the cycling map of the Peninsula published by the tourist office and downloadable on their website.
A topographical guide is also on sale in all the tourist offices on the Peninsula. It lists 18 pedestrian discovery paths from 3.5 km to 15 km.
From the campsite you can walk in the footsteps of our Dukes and discover, by following the coast, Suscinio Castle surrounded by its marshes. (10,7 km, 3 hours).
Discover our suggestions of hiking paths varying in duration from a weekend to a week HERE or on our web page « nature trails »
Services and equipment
- Information and documentation about hikes and tourist activities in the region, as well as on nearby services (restaurants, garages, taxis)
- Unusual and ecological accommodation: CABANETAPE, for campers passing through the GR34 (Night from 25€...). Online booking.
- Secure place for bike storage and cleaning
- Bike repair, 3 km from the campsite
- Bicycle and equipment hire service ( approved helmets, antitheft devices )
- Laundry (washing machine, tumble-dryer, table and iron)
- Picnic tables
- Restaurant and library. Privatizable room for groups by request.
- Breakfast and packed lunch service (booking in advance)
- Discover details and other services and activities proposed by the campsite.
Special walkers price for 1 or 2 people : 1 pitch for a tent, without electricity, bike storage by arrangement (Except july and august)
Accommodation in Cabanétapes for 1 or 2 people with electricity (sheet rental possible and toilet kit in addition)
|30€ to 47€|
Breakfast (ordered the day before): coffee or tea, baguette, bread, croissants and similar products, jam, apple juice.
Packed lunch : sandwich, crisps, drink, Breton dessert, fruit.
Useful Links :
- Rando Bretagne
- Fédération française de la randonnée, comité départemental du Morbihan
- France Vélo Tourisme
- Marche nordique (Fédération Française d’Athlétisme)
- Vélo Bretagne
- Fédération française de cyclotourisme
- Mon GR : Le site de la randonnée itinérante
- ItiRando : Préparez votre rando sur le sentier des douaniers en Bretagne.
- Morbihan Randos Services : Société de transport de personnes et portage de bagages